The AI ratings tool for NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
What is NRatings
A tool that allows you to manipulate your NASCAR Racing 2003 AI car ratings.
Following functionalities are offered:
- Fetch data from real-life racing results and apply it to your selected AI carset
- The real data is mapped to your carset automatically (by driver name or number, or a combination of these)
- The mapping can be manually overridden
- NRatings comes with a few built-in formulas to calculate the ratings
- You can extend NRatings by creating your own formulas, or use formulas developed by other community users
- Some functionalities are offered to apply bulk modifications to ratings (multiply by x, randomize, ...)
- Compatible with any mod (Cup, GNS, Trucks, ...)
- Built-in roster management
- A Windows based PC with Windows Vista SP2 or higher
- Of course, the game NASCAR Racing 2003 Season itself
- The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or higher
- An account on this website
To download and use NRatings you'll need a free account. Please log in into an existing account, or register for a new one.
The documentation for NRatings is available here
Furthermore, feel free to hop over to our Facebook page and discuss or ask questions about NRatings.
If you like NRatings, please consider donating a small amount of money to help cover the monthly recurring costs of running the NRatings server. Any excess in donations will be forwarded to Racing-Reference.info,
'cause after all that's where the data is coming from and they are doing a terrific job. NRatings would be useless without them.
Thanks for your support.